Terms of rent
- By signing the lease you agree to rent a car from City Metal, s.r.o. and with responsibility for the vehicle and other items leased under the contract until they are returned to the agent. It is your responsibility to return the leased items and the vehicle in the same condition as it was provided to you.
- You are liable for any damage resulting from a proven technical breakdown of the vehicle on a rented vehicle that has not been marked and listed in the contract. You are responsible for each insured event, and you will be financially liable and cover all repair costs associated with the insured event. If you did not make use of the special vehicle rider option, you will be 100% financially responsible for the entire amount of damages. Upon termination and settlement of the insured event, our costs will be calculated and you will be fully liable for the difference between the amount paid from the insurance company and the depreciation. If you have not used our special supplementary insurance covering you up to the amount of your deposit deposit, you will also be charged a loss of profit in the amount for the daily rate of the given category of the vehicle from the day of the insured event until the insured event or, in the case of repair, pending completion of repairs to the vehicle.
- It is forbidden to remove advertising stickers. In case of damage, a fine of € 10 is charged for each damaged sticker.
- In the case of refueling the vehicle with the wrong fuel at the time of renting the vehicle, the vehicle will subsequently be serviced at an authorized service center where the catalytic converter will necessarily be replaced. Fuel samples will be taken and you will be responsible for the overall damage and consequently the removal of the defect. You will also have to cover all incidental costs incurred.
Return vehicles outside our opening hours
- If you want to return a car outside of business hours, you are still responsible for it until sight and car rental
- We recommend that you thoroughly inspect your vehicle and take photos
- You should park your car in a safe place in a permitted parking lot
- We recommend that you and your dealer check the condition of the vehicle together
- You are responsible for all traffic offenses throughout the rental period
- In addition to the fine, you may also be charged an administrative fee
- You can get a full fuel tank on request, with which you are obliged to return the vehicle and also ensure that the fuel type is properly refueled
- These charges will be issued to you at the beginning of the car rental
- Only a person can drive a vehicle,
which is specified in the lease
- Carefully read all the terms and conditions, if you do not understand anything, ask the car rental company for an explanation
- You agree to send the contract to your e-mail
- All information about complaints can be found in the section Claims
- Minimum driver age: 18 years
- Reservations can only be confirmed for a car group
Terms of payment
- VISA, MASTER, AMERICAN EXPRES, EC / MC are accepted
- The deposit amount varies from vehicle category from 165$ to 300$
- For accurate calculation, enter the necessary information on citymetal.eu or via android, iOS, Windows or contact the branch
Calculate the price of car rental
- The daily rate means 24 hours of borrowing for each commenced second hour
- After 24 hours, the next full day will be charged
- Prices include compulsory contractual insurance (PZP) + basic (CASCO) accident insurance
- We also rent vehicles with a full tank, so there is a charge for missing fuel when returning a vehicle + possible handling costs for refueling
- Failure to return documents and / or keys (lost, forgotten) within 24 hours is subject to a fee of € 350
- Fee for non-return of mandatory full equipment is 60 € according to contractual conditions
- Airport rental fee is charged 1% of the extra rental price.
- During winter maintenance from 1.10.-31.3 is charged (winter tires)
Services outside our opening hours
- winter chains, child car seat, ski holders, GPS navigation, for a fee according to the price list
Landing / Pickup
- Upon request, we can deliver and take over the vehicle anywhere in Slovakia for a fee
- Accident insurance COW, TP, personal insurance, accident insurance can be taken for a fee in the relevant insurance company
- We offer partial coverage of damage caused by damage, loss or theft of the vehicle
- In the case of use of drugs, alcoholic beverages and other narcotic drugs, the client is fully liable for damage to the vehicle, even in the case of payment of the vehicle insurance
- Any reduction of the insurance company resulting from damage to the vehicle is automatically transferred to the lessee
- In case the lessee leaves the keys or other important documents in the vehicle is fully liable in case of their loss to the landlord.
- We are not responsible for the client’s property and for items left in the vehicle
- No refund is possible
- We reserve the right to change the rental conditions
- The Client is fully responsible for all charges related to the length of the lease during which the Client used the vehicle
- Navigation is available on request for a fee
- The client is obliged to report any extension of the lease at least 24 hours before the termination of the lease
- The extension must be carried out in person at the branch with the agent and the lessee must obtain a written permission for the extension and pay the rent in full to the landlord
- Any non-extension within the deadline will be considered as unauthorized use of a foreign vehicle with all consequences
Additional conditions – Vehicle overload
- Vehicles in categories M, N are N1 vehicles, so their total mass must not exceed 3000 kg in category M, which means that the weight of the load must not exceed 1,080 kg
- For category N, a mass of 3 500 kg is permitted, which means that the load must not exceed 1 365 kg.
- In the event of vehicle overloading, the client has violated the terms of the company and must pay a contractual penalty of € 3,000 + claim for damages
- In case of rental for business entities the client has the possibility to deduct VAT
By signing this electronic document through the Lessor’s technical equipment, the Lessee agrees with the processing of his signature and related data (including biometric data) that unambiguously and unmistakably identifies it and agrees to the sending of this Agreement as well as payment and tax documents to his e-mail address.
1830 Meridian Ave
#1201 Miami Beach, FL 33139
1830 Meridian Ave
#1201 Miami Beach, FL 33139